On Monday, January 11, 2021, our SBA experts presented an informational webinar on updates to PPP Loans and existing SBA programs. You may view the recorded webinar by following the link below and entering the Passcode.
This is a Zoom webinar recording and you will be required to enter your contact information to view the recording. Once you enter your contact information, you will enter the passcode.
Webinar Link: 2021 PPP Loan Webinar
- Click here to view and download a copy of the presentation slides (PDF)
- Click here for our document of FAQs from the presentation (PDF)
Links to additional resources:
- Application for Second Draw Loans (when using Schedule C Gross Income)
- Application for Second Draw Loans
- Application for First Draw Loans (when using Schedule C Gross Income)
- Application for First Draw Loans
- Top Line Summary of Second Draw Loans
- Top Line Summary of First Draw Loans
- How to Calculate Revenue Reduction and Maximum Loan Amounts (including what documentation to provide)
- How to Calculate First Draw Loan Amount
- SBA Affiliation Rules
If you have questions about any of the information presented in the webinar, please contact a First Mid Commercial Lender in your area. We look forward to the opportunity to help your business through these difficult economic times.