Due to concerns regarding COVID-19 and the safety of our communities, as of Friday, March 20th, our lobbies are temporarily closed, except by appointment for critical banking services which must be completed in-person. This decision was made as a precautionary measure as we continue to monitor the situation and make decisions based on what we believe is best for the well-being of our communities.
If you need to make an appointment, please call your local First Mid banking center. You may also bank with us through our convenient banking options listed below and we will continue to look for ways we can assist our customers during this difficult time.
CONVENIENT BANKING OPTIONS
- To limit your interactions, you may use our online banking and mobile banking options. With online banking and mobile banking, you’ll be able to manage your accounts, pay bills, deposit checks, transfer funds and more. You may also deposit checks using our mobile banking app.
- Most of our locations also offer the convenience of bank drive-up services and ATMs. We would ask that when using drive-up services, please reserve lane 1 (closest to the drive up window) for business transactions or for larger volume transactions that require more time. For a complete listing of location drive-thru hours and ATMs, visit www.firstmid.com/locations/. Select ATMs also accept deposit.
LOAN PAYMENT DEFERRALS
- For non-real estate secured consumer loans, we are offering customers a payment deferral program to allow deferment of the installment payments due for March 2020 and/or April 2020. To participate in this program, please print and complete the Payment Deferral Coupon and return it to First Mid. You may return it:
- In person: any First Mid banking center
- By email: email@example.com
- By fax: 217-235-0766
- By mail: First Mid Bank & Trust, Attn: Loan Post Closing, PO Box 499, Mattoon IL 61938
If you have questions about this program or your eligibility to participate, please call our Customer Support Center at 877-888-5629.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS FOR BUSINESSES
- With programs available through Federal and State Governments in response to the Covid-19 pandemic, First Mid wants to keep businesses informed of the options they have for financial assistance. On March 31, 2020 we hosted a webinar that outlined the various programs available at that time, including the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), and have made a recording of this webinar available online. Click here for information on the recorded webinar.
- Illinois businesses and non-profits are eligible to apply for financial assistance via the SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) program. Learn more about this available assistance and how our commercial lenders can help.
- The Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity has announced a Hospitality Emergency Grant Program for restaurants, bars and hotels. Applications for this grant must be received by 5:00 p.m. on April 1, 2020. Click here to learn more.
- It is important that we have your most up-to-date contact information so we can contact you about your account if needed. If you have online banking, please take a moment to review your information under the “PROFILE” link within your online banking account to verify that your email address and other contact information is up-to-date. You can also call your local branch or the Customer Support Center to make changes to your contact information.
We’re here to help! If you need assistance, please call your local branch or the Customer Support Center at 877-888-5629, Monday – Friday from 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.