Life keeps moving and you can, too!
Now you can easily move automatic payments and direct deposits to your First Mid account*, as well as close an existing account** – all with the click of a mouse. Using the online ClickSWITCHTM tool, your account information is transferred instantly and the process is fully automated.
You will be able to utilize this program from your personal computer, tablet or smartphone.
Before you get started, gather all the information you need for your existing automated payments and direct deposits that you want to move. While you are setting up your direct deposits and automatic payments, if you do not have all the information you need, you can save the payee or payer in your system, then go back later to add more details.
Follow these instructions to start switching:
- Call our Customer Support at 877-888-5629 or visit a First Mid banking center to set up your ClickSWITCH account. You will be asked a series of questions for setting up your account (i.e. Email Address, Primary Branch and Account Number).
- If you enroll without an email address, you will be given your SwitchTrack Code, which you will enter into the login section of the website here: https://www.firstmid.clickswitch.com. Then, you will click Activate Now.
- If you enroll with an email address, you will log in through a Welcome email using the last four digits of your account number.
- You will need to create a new password.
- Once you have entered your account, you will need to select “Allow Location Access”. Doing this will give you options of companies near you in the search bar.
- If you go to My Account, you can watch tutorial videos about how to use the system.
- In order to return to ClickSWITCH in the future, before you log in, you must request a ClickSWITCH security code to be sent to you by either email or text message.
*You must open a First Mid account before you can use ClickSWITCH. You can open a new account online here.
**Do not close your old bank account until all of your direct deposits and automatic payments are switched over. ClickSWITCH cannot transfer funds from one bank to another, but will mail a letter directly to the old financial institution requesting for them to mail you a check containing your remaining balance. Certain financial institutions may still ask you to visit their banking center in person to sign a form in order to officially close your account.
Have your Switch Track Code?