With ICS® and CDARS®, you can access multi-million-dollar FDIC protection by working directly with just our bank.
- Rest assured. Know that deposits well into the millions are eligible for FDIC insurance protection. Because deposit accounts are not subject to floating net asset values, market volatility will not negatively impact principal.
- Earn interest. Put cash balances to work in demand deposit accounts, money market deposit accounts, or CDs.
- Keep it simple. Avoid opening multiple accounts with multiple institutions to protect your funds. Forego the need to use repo sweeps, track collateral on an ongoing basis, and manually consolidate statements and disbursements from multiple banks.*
- Manage liquidity. Enjoy access to funds placed into demand deposit accounts. With CD placements, select from multiple terms to meet your liquidity needs.
To learn more, complete the short contact form below and we will connect you with a First Mid representative in your area.
"*" indicates required fields
* If a depositor is subject to restrictions with respect to the placement of funds in depository institutions, it is the responsibility of the depositor to determine whether the placement of the depositor’s funds through ICS or CDARS, or a particular ICS or CDARS transaction, satisfies those restrictions.
Deposit placement through CDARS or ICS is subject to the terms, conditions, and disclosures in applicable agreements. Although deposits are placed in increments that do not exceed the FDIC standard maximum deposit insurance amount (“SMDIA”) at any one destination bank, a depositor’s balances at the institution that places deposits may exceed the SMDIA (e.g., before settlement for deposits or after settlement for withdrawals) or be uninsured (if the placing institution is not an insured bank). The depositor must make any necessary arrangements to protect such balances consistent with applicable law and must determine whether placement through CDARS or ICS satisfies any restrictions on its deposits. A list identifying IntraFi network banks appears at https://www.intrafi.com/network-banks. The depositor may exclude banks from eligibility to receive its funds. IntraFi and ICS are registered service marks, and the IntraFi hexagon and IntraFi logo are service marks, of IntraFi Network LLC.