If your pay is impacted due to the federal government shutdown, First Mid Bank & Trust may be able to offer some financial assistance.
For First Mid customers who are federal government employees, we have established a short-term loan program to assist you and your family during this time.
Loan amounts are calculated based on 75% of gross payroll compensation by using base salary or hourly rate. Bonus income or overtime pay will not be included in this calculation. Copies of last two pay stubs will be needed for documentation.
- Single payment of 60-day unsecured loan at 0% interest
- No documentation preparation fee
- No minimum interest charge
- No late charge
- Be an existing First Mid customer
- Have direct deposit set up to a First Mid account
To apply for the federal government employee loan program, please stop by your nearest First Mid banking center and one of our consumer loan representatives can help you with the loan process.