An Important Message to our New Customers
We were pleased to announce last year that First Mid reached an agreement with First BancTrust Corporation to merge our banks. The conversion of First Bank accounts to First Mid will be effective August 10, 2018, after the close of business. Over the weekend of August 10, we will complete the integration of First Bank accounts to the First Mid bank system.
In July you will receive a Welcome Packet in the mail containing a Customer Guide (click to view PDF), which includes answers to frequently asked questions and detailed information regarding personal and business products and services. Also in the Welcome Packet is a booklet titled Understanding Your Deposit Account (click to view PDF) outlining the terms, conditions and fees which will govern your deposit account(s) as of Monday, August 13.
Please plan ahead for the following important dates and times:
Now through Friday, August 10: Continue banking as you normally do.
On Friday, August 10: ATM service could be periodically interrupted beginning at 8:00 a.m. (CST)
- First Bank locations will close at the following times and will remain closed for the weekend.
- Marshall LOBBY and DRIVE UP will close at 3:00 p.m. (CST)
- All other First Bank LOBBIES will close at their normal Friday times.
- All other First Bank DRIVE UPS will close at 5:30 p.m. (CST)
- Access to your account through First Bank’s Online, Mobile and Telephone Banking will no longer be available after 4:30 p.m. (CST)
- First Bank’s Bill Pay service will no longer be available after 4:30 p.m. (CST)
- First Bank debit and ATM cards will no longer be active after 5:00 p.m. (CST) At this time you may activate and start using your new First Mid debit card which you should receive in July.
On Monday, August 13: First Bank locations and ATMs will reopen as First Mid.
- You may sign into First Mid’s Online Banking at www.firstmid.com. First time log-in instructions will be provided closer to this date. If you are a current First Bank Online Banking customer, watch your emails for important updates. To ensure our emails land in your inbox, please add email@example.com to your contacts.
What can you expect with First Mid?
Many of the banking professionals who have served your needs so well in the past will continue to assist you and will be available to ensure that your concerns and questions are addressed as quickly as possible. All of us at First Mid are committed to making this transition as easy as possible. Your business and banking relationship is important to us and we look forward to earning your trust.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 877-888-5629.