An Important Message to our New Customers
We were pleased to announce last year that First Mid reached an agreement with Soy Capital Bank and Trust last year to merge our banks. The conversion of Soy accounts to First Mid will be effective April 5, 2019, after the close of business. Over the weekend of April 6-7, we will complete the integration of Soy accounts to the First Mid bank system.
In March you will receive a Welcome Packet in the mail containing a Customer Guide (click to view PDF), which includes answers to frequently asked questions and detailed information regarding personal and business products and services. Also in the Welcome Packet is a booklet titled Understanding Your Deposit Account (click to view PDF) outlining the terms, conditions and fees which will govern your deposit account(s) as of Monday, April 8.
Please plan ahead for the following important dates and times:
Now through Friday, April 5: Continue banking as you normally do.
On Friday, April 5: ATM service could be periodically interrupted beginning at 8:00 a.m. (CST)
- Soy Capital Bank locations will close at the following times and will remain closed for the weekend.
- Decatur South Franklin LOBBY and DRIVE UP will close at 3:00 p.m. (CST)
- Decatur US Route 36 LOBBY and DRIVE UP will close at 5:00 p.m. (CST)
- All other Soy Capital Bank LOBBIES and DRIVE UPS will close at their normal Friday times.
- Access to your account through Soy Capital Bank’s Online, Mobile and Telephone Banking will no longer be available after 4:30 p.m. (CST)
- Soy Capital Bank’s Bill Pay service will no longer be available after 4:30 p.m. (CST)
- Soy Capital Bank debit and ATM cards will no longer be active after 5:00 p.m. (CST) At this time you may activate and start using your new First Mid debit card which you should receive in March.
On Monday, April 8: Soy Capital Bank locations and ATMs will reopen as First Mid. (see pages 28-29 of the Customer Guide for locations and hours)
- You may sign into First Mid’s Online Banking at www.firstmid.com. Click here for first time log-in instructions. If you are a current Soy Capital Bank Online Banking customer, watch your emails for important updates. To ensure our emails land in your inbox, please add email@example.com to your contacts.
What can you expect with First Mid?
Many of the same banking professionals who have served your needs so well in the past will continue to assist you and will be available to ensure that your concerns and questions are addressed as quickly as possible. All of us at First Mid are committed to making this transition as easy as possible. Your business and banking relationship is important to us and we look forward to earning your trust.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 877-888-5629.