We look forward to welcoming our new customers from Stifel Bank in Clayton, Missouri. After the close of business on July 17, your accounts will transfer from Stifel Bank to First Mid. As we get closer to this date, you will likely have questions, so we have compiled a list of answers to Frequently Asked Questions. Below is also a list of important dates and times to keep in mind:
Now through Friday, July 17: Continue banking as you normally do.
Friday, July 17:
5:00 p.m. (CST)
- Access to your account(s) and transaction history through Stifel Bank’s Online Banking and Mobile Banking services will no longer be available.
- Stifel Bank’s Bill Pay service will no longer be available.
- Your Stifel Bank debit and ATM cards will no longer be active. Be sure you have alternate forms of payment available to use over the weekend and until your new First Mid debit card can be activated Tuesday, July 21.
Tuesday, July 21:
6:00 a.m. (CST)
- You may activate and begin using your new First Mid debit card.
- You may enroll in or login to First Mid’s Online Banking. Click here for instructions.
- You may bank with us at any First Mid location.
What can you expect with First Mid?
All of us at First Mid are committed to making this transition as easy as possible. Your business and banking relationship are important to us and we look forward to helping you with all your banking needs.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support at 877-888-5629.