Business Customers who use any of our Treasury Management Services including ACH, Positive Pay, Remote Deposit, Fraud Filter, Wires and/or Bill Pay, will use First Mid’s Commercial Online Banking. A secure browser needs to be downloaded and installed for accessing Commercial Online Banking. To install the secure browser, the user must have admin rights on their computer.
You will download the secure browser that is appropriate for your system. If you are using a Mac, use the Mac OS link. If you are using Windows, you can follow these steps to determine which Windows version is needed.
- Click “Start” on your computer.
- Right click on “My Computer”.
- Select “Properties”.
- In the “System” section, the “System Type” will be listed as either 32-bit Operating System or 64-bit Operating System.
- Select the browser link that matches your System Type.
Below are links to download the secure browser:
- Secure Browser Link – Windows 32-bit
- Secure Browser Link – Windows 64-bit
- Secure Browser Link – Mac OS
Below are links to Commercial Online Banking resources:
- Secure Browser Installation Guide – Windows
- Secure Browser Installation Guide – Mac
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Commercial Online Banking User Guide
- Positive Pay Quick Reference Guide
- Importing .CSV File for ACH Instructions
- ACH Processing Quick Reference Guide
- ACH Originator Guide
- Web Connect Instructions for QuickBooks
Our business is supporting your business. If you need additional assistance, please contact our Customer Support at 877-888-5629 Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (CST) and Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (CST).