We look forward to welcoming our new customers from Jefferson Bank and Trust after the close of business on June 10, 2022. Over the weekend of June 10, we will complete the integration of your accounts to the First Mid bank system. As we get closer to this weekend, you will likely have questions, so we have compiled a list of answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
Below are checklists of important dates, times, and tasks you will want to complete to help make the transition as smooth as possible.
Make sure your personal contact information on file with Jefferson Bank is updated and accurate. This would include your preferred email address, phone number, and mailing address.
An Overview of Important Dates and Times
Now through Friday, June 10:
- Continue banking as you normally do.
- Print or archive any Jefferson Bank eStatements, check copies, etc. that you wish to keep for your files.
Monday, June 6 – Friday, June 10:
- Jefferson Bank ATMs will be converting to First Mid. You could see periodic disruption of service while the conversion occurs. Converted ATMs may have limited functionality until Monday, June 13.
Thursday, June 9:
- Effective 4:00 p.m. (CT)
- Online Bill Pay service will no longer be available through Jefferson Bank.
Friday, June 10:
- We recommend securing any cash you may need for the weekend ahead of time, and carrying additional forms of payment, outside of your debit card, during the conversion weekend.
- Jefferson Bank locations will close at the following times and will remain closed for the weekend.
- Eureka and O’Fallon locations will close at 4:00 p.m. (CT).
- All other Jefferson Bank locations will close at their normal Friday times and all locations will remain closed for the weekend.
- Effective 4:00 p.m. (CT)
- Online and Telephone Banking will be in inquiry mode only, you will no longer be able to transact on your Jefferson Bank account.
- Mobile Banking and mobile deposit will no longer be available through Jefferson Bank.
- Effective 5:00 p.m. (CT)
- Jefferson Bank debit cards will no longer be active and should be destroyed.
- Begin using your new First Mid debit card.
- ATM service could be periodically interrupted throughout the weekend.
Saturday, June 11:
- All Jefferson Bank locations will be closed.
Monday, June 13:
- Jefferson Bank locations will reopen as First Mid.
- You may sign into First Mid’s Online Banking. Click here for instructions.
- You may bank with us at any First Mid location.
What can you expect with First Mid?
All of us at First Mid are committed to making this transition as easy as possible. Your business and banking relationships are important to us and we look forward to helping you with all your banking needs.
If you missed the Welcome mailing, which should have arrived the week of May 9, the items included in the mailing can be found on the Jefferson Welcome Packet page.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support at 877-888-5629.