If your account(s) are moving from Stifel Bank (Stifel) to First Mid Bank & Trust (First Mid) after the close of business on Friday, September 10, 2021, you should receive a Welcome Packet in the mail from First Mid. In the Welcome Packet, you will find the timeline of important dates and times listed below, answers to Frequently Asked Questions, and the terms and conditions that will govern your deposit account(s) following the conversion to First Mid. Downloadable copies of the materials can be found here:
Below are links to checklists with important dates, times and tasks you will want to complete to help make the transition from Stifel to First Mid as smooth as possible:
An Overview of Important Dates and Times
Now through Friday, September 10, 2021:
- Continue banking as you normally do.
- Print or archive any Stifel Bank eStatements, check copies, etc. for your files.
- Print your Stifel Bank bill pay history, payees and recurring payment information, prior to Friday, September 10, 2021.
- Print your ACH and wire templates from Stifel Bank’s Treasury Central, prior to Friday, September 10, 2021.
Friday, September 10, 2021:
At 5:00 p.m. (CST)
- Access to your account(s) and transaction history through Stifel Bank’s Online Banking and Mobile Banking services will no longer be available.
- Stifel Bank’s Bill Pay service will no longer be available.
- Your Stifel Bank debit and ATM cards will no longer be active. Be sure you have alternate forms of payment available to use over the weekend and until your new First Mid debit card can be activated Monday, September 13, 2021.
Monday, September 13, 2021:
- After 7:00 a.m. (CST) – You may activate and begin using your new First Mid debit card.
- You may bank with us at any First Mid location.
Tuesday, September 14, 2021:
- After 6:00 a.m. (CST) – You may sign into First Mid’s Online Banking. See instructions here.
What can you expect with First Mid?
All of us at First Mid are committed to making this transition as easy as possible. Your business and banking relationship are important to us and we look forward to helping you with all your banking needs. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support at 877-888-5629.