Ag Operating and Term Loans
Locating ag financing is probably the most crucial step in your planning. We have the people and the lending products to help you gain solid financial footing – no matter what size your farm or ag business is. With competitive rates and service delivered by experienced professionals, First Mid understands the demands of your business. And, because we understand the ag business, First Mid approaches financing WITH FARMERS IN MIND. Read our Ag Financing Blog to learn more about our approach to lending.
What kind of ag financing is available?
- Operating Loans – for fertilizer, seed, chemicals, livestock and more
- Intermediate Term Loans – for farm machinery, livestock facilities, equipment, grain bins, machine sheds, field tile and more
- Real Estate Loans – finance acreage for farming or land for building your operations
Special ag financing can be found for a variety of needs. Whether you’re looking for help through the start-up years, financing for disaster relief, or assistance in a time of need, we can help determine if special financing is available. And with an experienced team of ag lenders, First Mid can provide assistance in obtaining those available funds.
What agencies can we help you obtain funds through?
- USDA—Farm Service Agency
- Illinois Finance Authority
- Farmer Mac
- Young/Beginning Farmer Program – with partnership through FSA and Illinois Finance Authority
Contact Us today to connect with a First Mid Ag Lender.