With the convenience of Online Banking, you’ll have the flexibility to manage your business transactions and payments on your own time. Plus, with security features and data encryption, you can be sure your financial information is safe. And because we understand that small and large businesses have different needs, First Mid offers two Online Banking options for businesses.
If your business has cash management needs, you may want to choose Commercial Online Banking. However, if you only need Online Banking and the convenience of Online Bill Pay, our Business Online Banking service is the best solution.
What Can You Expect with Business Online Banking?
- Simple and intuitive design with dashboard widgets
- Mobile app with responsive design for smartphone and tablet compatibility
- One easy sign-in for both Online Banking and Online Bill Pay
- Access to loan information, including loan history and the ability to advance a line of credit
- Transfer options to other First Mid accounts
- Ability to set up alerts, customized for your needs
- Administrative functionality to create and manage employee access
- Compatibility to export information to QuickBooks
- User-defined reporting and automatic report delivery
Administrators on the Account Can Also:
- Manage your company’s users – set user passwords, permissions and access to services
- Clone users and their permissions to create new users with the same settings
- Delete or deactivate users
- Manage accounts controlled by the system
- Set global settings for payments
- Access history of all company notifications
- Create company-wide or user-specific audit reports for different categories – logins & timeouts, transactions and maintenance
Click here to view a list of web browsers supported by our Business Online Banking platform.