Thank you for your interest in financing Beck’s Seed with First Mid. We appreciate your trust in us and want to make the application process as easy as possible. Before you begin your application, you will want to gather the necessary information.
What will I need if I’m applying for credit as an individual?
- Personal & Business Information, including your SSN and Tax ID Number, and a Physical Street Address
- Name and Email Address of Joint Applicant, if needed
- Current Balance Sheet Information
- Current Assets, Intermediate Assets, Long Term Assets
- Current Liabilities, Intermediate Liabilities, Long Term Liabilities
- Gross Crop Sales, Gross Livestock Sales, Other Farm Income, Any Off Farm Income
- Acreage Information
- Acres Owned, Acres Rented
- Acres by Commodity – Corn, Wheat, Soybean, Other
- Crop Insurance Information, including Insurance Company, Agent Name, Account Number, % of Coverage and Account Number (optional)
What will I need if I’m applying for credit on behalf of a legal entity?
- Authorized Signer(s) Name
- Authorized Signer(s) Email Address
In addition, you will also need to provide information for each beneficial owner of the legal entity. A beneficial owner is an individual owning 25% or more of the legal entity.
For each beneficial owner, you will need
- Date of Birth
- Mailing Address
- Social Security Number – for non-US persons, provide Passport Number and Country of Issuance
Is there a limit to how much I can apply for?
Applications may be submitted for up to $500,000. However, if you are applying for more than $150,000, you will also need the following information in electronic files to attach to your application:
- Most recent two (2) years’ tax returns
- If applying for a partnership, corporation, or LLC, also provide most recent two (2) years’ tax returns for owner(s) with ≥ 25% ownership interest
- Most recent full year-end balance sheet including schedules
- Cash flow projection for the crop year covered by this application
When you begin the application process, you will first provide names and email addresses for any individuals who will need to sign the application.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact our Merchant Financing Help Desk at 833-594-0323.