Sign up for eStatements and join us by going green!
It Saves Time!
You can view your statement the same day it’s ready. No waiting for it to show up in the mail. Plus, you’ll have the ability to view your statement from anywhere you have internet access.
It Saves Trees!
By switching to electronic statements, bills and payments, the average household will save 6.6 pounds of paper each year.* That’s a great way to help the environment and preserve natural resources for future generations.
It Saves Space!
Less paper means less clutter! eStatements can be stored as PDF files on your computer.
To Enroll in eStatements:
- You must have an online banking account with us. Sign up for online banking.
- If you already have an online banking account, log in to online banking.
- Click Profile at the top right corner.
- Click Edit next to the “Electronic Statements” category.
- Choose eStatements as the delivery method.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions after clicking on, “electronic statements terms and conditions”.
- Enter the confirmation code at the bottom of the Terms and Conditions document.
To view your PDF statement, follow these instructions:
- Log in to your Online Banking account.
- Select the account you set up with eStatements.
- Select the “Documents” tab.
- Choose your desired date range.
- Select which statement you prefer to view among the list provided.
If you have questions regarding eStatements, please email us at email@example.com.
If you think your statement contains an error, or if you have questions about a transaction listed on your statement, please review the information on our reconciliation form. This form can also be used to assist you in balancing your account.
*Statistic published on www.payitgreen.org.