With our decades of proven healthcare lending experience, you can leave the financing worries to us so you can focus on providing the best quality care to your clients.
Both for-profit and not-for-profit healthcare facilities need financing from time to time. Whether it’s operating funds or money for capital expenditures, First Mid can offer financing options for the following types of facilities:
Who Qualifies for Healthcare Financing?
- Skilled Nursing
- Assisted Living
- Supportive Living
- Memory Care
- Independent Living
- Senior Apartments
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Other Healthcare-Related Facilities
Programs and Terms
We can provide the necessary capital for a variety of purposes:
- Building Acquisition, Construction or Remodeling
- Lines of Credit – Flexible Accounts Receivable Medicaid and Medicare advance rates available.
- Medical Equipment
- Multi-State Portfolios Financing Available
- Refinancing / Cash-out / Restructuring of Debt
- Ownership / Partner Buy-outs
- Bridge to HUD Financing
- Tax Exempt Financing
- Long-Term Loan Commitments
- Owner-Operator / Non-Owner Operator
In addition to financing for your healthcare facility, our robust line of treasury management services can help optimize your company’s overall financial performance and increase your productivity.
To explore your financing options, contact our Director of Healthcare Financing, Mark Blackburn.