Can First Mid Handle My Estate?
Save your beneficiaries time and worry by allowing First Mid to administer your estate. We offer impartiality and availability, as well as the knowledge that only comes from experience. Most importantly, our Wealth Management professionals appreciate the importance of sympathy and understanding in our relationship with heirs.
As Executor, Co-Executor, or Administrator, our primary duties would be to ascertain and provide for the safekeeping of all assets and acquire insurance if appropriate. We would also:
- Arrange for appraisals on real and personal property
- Pay and document expenses of the estate
- Ensure that medical claims are properly filed and paid, including Medicare reimbursements
- Analyze and manage the investments of the estate
- Collect and reinvest all income
- Maintain accounting records and provide information necessary for tax returns
- Pay specific bequests and determine final distribution
- Transfer ownership of assets
- Prepare accountings for the court
Learn more about our other estate administration services:
Call 1-888-518-7878 ore-mail us today!
Some investment products and services are not deposits, obligations or guaranteed by the bank; not insured by the FDIC or any other governmental agency, and may be subject to investment risk including potential principal loss.