For investors who want a packaged option, First Mid Wealth Management (FMWM) has developed a line of model portfolios to choose from, ranging from low- to high-risk levels.
We use the following methodology when constructing investment options to ensure you meet your financial goals:
Build Asset Allocation Models
After reviewing current market trends and the economic outlook, we design efficient allocations using multiple asset classes in order to provide the best balance of risk and return, tailored to your needs. These asset allocation choices are important.
FMWM’s Trust Investment Committee chooses institutional fund managers to fill each component of your asset allocation. Managers are screened and hired based on who we believe has demonstrated the ability to add value. Because we treat asset allocation as a distinct step in the process, we can combine managers in ways that help avoid unintentional biases in the portfolio (i.e., toward growth or value).
Monitor Progress and Adjust as Needed
FMWM’s Trust Investment Committee proactively and continuously monitors each element of the program to ensure your model account stays true to the original investment philosophy over time. Given that performance will vary among asset classes over time, we periodically rebalance your portfolio to your objective’s target asset allocation.
Types of Model Portfolios
- 26% Equity/74% Fixed Income
- Conservative strategy focusing on income generation and preservation of capital while minimizing volatility
- Ideal investors: those whose main objective is preservation of capital with a slight hedge against inflation; clients with a short investment time horizon
- 44% Equity/56% Fixed Income
- Relatively conservative with low risk to principal, moderate income generation
- Ideal investors: those whose main objective is stability of capital but who are also seeking moderate growth; those with a time horizon including a few years before retirement
- 62% Equity/38% Fixed Income
- Ideal investors: those seeking growth while maintaining a fixed income element to enhance stability of capital in a market downturn; those with several years in their investment time horizon
Growth with Income Portfolio
- 80% Equity/20% Fixed Income
- Ideal investors: those primarily seeking growth while maintaining a moderate fixed income element to enhance capital stability in the event of a market downturn; those with enough income-producing years to handle some risk of ups and downs
Maximum Growth Portfolio
- 99% Equity/1% Fixed Income
- Ideal investors: those seeking to maximize return potential through a well-diversified but aggressive strategy; those with a long investment time horizon that can withstand full participation in multiple market cycles
How can I get started?
Call 1-888-518-7878 or e-mail us today!
Every investor’s situation is unique and you should consider your investment goals, risk tolerance and time horizon before making any investment. Diversification and asset allocation do not ensure a profit or protect against a loss. Past performance may not be indicative of future results.
Some investment products and services are not deposits, obligations or guaranteed by the bank; not insured by the FDIC or any other governmental agency, and may be subject to investment risk including potential principal loss.
Securities are offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. member FINRA / SIPC, an independent broker/dealer, and are not insured by FDIC or any other bank insurance or government agency, are not deposits or obligations of the bank, are not guaranteed by the bank, and are subject to risks including the possible loss of principal. Raymond James Privacy Notice.
Raymond James financial advisors may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions for which they are properly registered. Therefore, a response to a request for information may be delayed. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state. Investors outside of the United States are subject to securities and tax regulations within their applicable jurisdictions that are not addressed on this site. Contact your local Raymond James office for information and availability.
First Mid Bank & Trust and First Mid Wealth Management are not registered broker/dealers and are independent of Raymond James Financial Services. Investment advisory services offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc.
Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website’s users and/or members.
Check the background of this firm on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.