Business VISA® Debit Card
The Visa Business Debit Card works just like a personal debit card, but features additional convenient and premium services for business owners. A few of the value-added features include:
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver – collision and theft coverage on auto rentals
- Purchase Security and Extended Protection – automatically protects many of the new retail purchases that you make with your business debit card
- Merchant Discounts – save on business products and services at select merchants
- Zero Liability – you’re protected from unauthorized use of your card or account information
- Travel and Emergency Assistance – puts you in touch with the appropriate emergency services, including medical, legal, or transportation, should the need arise
- Higher Daily Limits – $510 ATM and $2,000 POS (point of sale)
- You will soon have the security of a chip card. This technology provides greater security when making purchases. Learn more about chip card technology.
Talk to any customer service representative to apply for a card today and start enjoying these value-added benefits!
Business VISA® Credit Card
Wherever you do business, you can be sure VISA is accepted and welcome. All the benefits associated with your personal credit card—purchase protection, special travel privileges and more—are also available to you as a business card holder. Establish a card in the name of your business to:
- Control your travel costs through better record keeping
- Eliminate inconvenient expense accounts and cash advances
- Separate your business and personal expenses
- Gain a detailed summary of business expenses at tax time
- Have the security of a chip card. Learn more about chip card technology.
First Mid Bank & Trust partners with Elan to offer a variety of Visa® cards – including some with Rewards! Annual fees and interest rates are competitive, adding even more value to your business VISA. You can even apply online for the card that fits your needs. (All credit cards are subject to approval.)
For general information, contact your local banking center.