With the convenience of Online Banking, you’ll have the flexibility to manage your business transactions and payments on your own time. Plus, with security features and data encryption, you can be sure your financial information is safe. And because we understand that small and large businesses have different needs, First Mid offers two Online Banking options for businesses.
Business Online Banking
If you want Online Banking with the added convenience of Online Bill Pay, but have no other cash management needs, our Business Online Banking service is the best solution.
What Can You Expect with Business Online Banking:
- Simple and intuitive design with dashboard widgets
- Mobile app with responsive design for smartphone and tablet compatibility
- One easy sign-in for both Online Banking and Online Bill Pay
- Access to loan information, including loan history and the ability to advance a line of credit
- Transfer options to other First Mid accounts
- Ability to set up alerts, customized for your needs
- Administrative functionality to create and manage employee access
- Compatibility to export information to QuickBooks
- User-defined reporting and automatic report delivery
Click here to view a list of web browsers supported by our Business Online Banking platform.
Commercial Online Banking
For businesses with more cash management needs our Commercial Online Banking is the right fit. This option includes the same features as Business Online Banking with the ability to add any of our Treasury Management Services.
What Additional Features Can You Expect with Commercial Online Banking:
- Option of adding any Treasury Management Services including, ACH, Positive Pay, Remote Deposit, Fraud Filter or Wires
- Enhanced security by accessing your accounts through a Secure Browser
- Detailed audit and activity reporting
- Account transfers (from one account to many, from many accounts to one)
- Enhanced payee management for ACH and wire payments
For additional information on the secure browser and links to supporting documents, visit our Commercial Online Banking Support page.
To learn more about Treasury Management Services at First Mid, email our Treasury Management Relationship specialists at email@example.com.