First Mid can help you spend less time paying bills, and more time paying attention to your business. With the Online Bill Pay option, your business’ financial activities can become quick, convenient, and hassle-free.
After you enroll, it’s an easy two-step system.
Simply set up your payees, and schedule your payments. No more writing checks, addressing envelopes, or purchasing stamps.
With Online Bill Pay, you can:
- Pay any person or company in the United States, from your leasing company to your office suppliers
- Receive and pay e-bills online
- Schedule repeat payments, such as lease payments
- Schedule single payments up to one year in advance
- Keep business information current through our Profile Page
- Electronically link invoice and credit memo information with your payments
- Automatically pay most e-bills as you receive them by selecting Auto-Pay when you request e-bills from a payee
- Export your payment information by creating Quicken®, QuickBooks®, and Microsoft® Money import files
- Review pending payments and access your payment activity online
With Online finances, the question of security typically arises. At First Mid, we use several methods to ensure that your information is secure. Our FraudNet service is an Online Bill Pay fraud monitoring service designed to protect you from fraudulent Bill Pay transactions. Bill Pay activity is monitored 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help ensure customer’s financial security.
Business User ID and Password
Your ID and password are unique identifiers that only you will know. As long as you don’t share these with anyone, no one can sign in to your account.
We use SSL (secure sockets layer), which ensures that your connection and the information transfer is secure from outside inspection.
Depending on which your browser supports, we use 40-bit or 128-bit encryption to make any information you transfer over the internet unreadable as it passes.
After you finish an on-line session of Bill-Pay, if you forget to sign out, you will automatically be timed out after a predefined number of minutes (typically 10).
To Learn more about Treasury/Cash Management Services at First Mid, email our Treasury Management Relationship specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online form to request more information.