Get Started Today.
To make mobile deposits, you must have our First Mid Mobile Banking App installed on your device and you must be enrolled. Then, you can follow these simple steps to deposit your check:
- Log in to your mobile banking app
- Select the “Deposit” icon at the bottom of your screen
- Choose “Deposit a check”
- Select which account you prefer the check to be deposited into
- Enter your check amount
- Endorse the back of your check and write “For Mobile Deposit” below your signature
- Take pictures of both the front and back of your check
- Review the final details
- Click “Submit” to deposit your check into your First Mid account
Watch Our Mobile Banking Tutorial
Important Deposit Details.
The mobile check deposit daily limit is $2,000. Funds from mobile deposits are normally available in up to two business days and you should retain the paper check until you see that the funds have been posted to your account. For questions, please call the Customer Solutions Center at 877-888-5629.
- Before logging into the Mobile Banking app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check and label it “For Mobile Deposit.”
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the viewfinder on the camera screen when capturing your photos. Try not to get too much of the area surrounding the check.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Before submitting your image for deposit, be sure:
- The entire check is visible in the image
- There are no shadows across the check
- All four corners are visible
- The check image is not blurry
- The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable
*Message and Data rates may apply.